You must be mistaken.



Well, I've realised that June was a relatively better month in terms of how I've taken some time to relax, mostly because half of it was holidays. Caught up with movies, and also managed to work out a bit. But still, I feel strangled. Too many things, and too much stress. I need a good break. I've been saying this for more than a month but I've never gotten it. Sigh. :/ A million problems which no one knows about. I'm too much a procrastinator. I should have taken the window ever since a month ago, today, after the performance.
Performing was the last best thing that had happened to my life.

On a different note, love is shit. There isn't such a thing. The past month had me changing my mindset to be against it strongly. Sure, I'm still happy whenever I see someone getting attached, but it will never apply to me. Why believe or do something that you think is love when it never turns out good? I'd rather the one nights, tyvm. Seriously. Still young, might as well make the most of it. If there's something I learnt this year, is that my sec 3 and 4 life were the best years. Some people do not deserve to be loved. I know I don't. So do many others. And I'm choosing not to. I've learnt to be the heartbreaker, not the heartbroken. And an important thing is that the heartbreaker should never pity. Because the heartbroken will be the heartbreaker the next time round. Boy-girl relationships are bull. Don't believe in them. I don't anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog