Wise men say.

After yesterday, I woke up feeling totally different today. Whoa uh. Anyway I've realised that I'm too cooped up in home. That something yesterday and the something from over a week ago on Monday made me wake up with a bittersweet feeling deep down in me this morning. I guess it's hard to forget or let go of something that had lasted for so long. Ohwells.

Anyway it's been a while since I've went out on a weekday, especially since POS took up loads of my time in the past, with other free days spent doing work. Well, I miss POS. With POS, I really really had to juggle my time carefully and precisely, something which I was never good with. Now that it's gone, I have so much free time. Ohwell.

And on a different note, today is June 11. Yesterday was June 10. :/ Ohwells.

I think I've had quite good impulse control on my own life so far. If I hadn't, I would be six-feet under and wouldn't be typing this blog post. To me, I've always felt that nothing will change if I give up. A few tears here and there, and it'll all be over. No big hoo-ha or whatsoever. Sounds really simple and tempting. Honestly. Give me just a little more pressure or blows and I might just end it all for me. Earth is too unfriendly for me.

On a totally different and random thought, someone quoted this from the song before: "Do you go for the one you love, or the one who loves you?" Think hard about it like I did. The pros and cons are really confusing after awhile and just complicates things farther.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog