Somebody save me.

It has been almost a month since I've last blogged. Ohgosh. Anyway I've just edited the skin again. I need to do something better man. Ughs. Ahwells. The past one week has been really trying and tough for me. Stress from school work, church, and also from the pre-wedding video. And I guess the thing that I hate is when people don't understand me.

Anyway, the past week was really really difficult. It was a very dull weekend and I just couldn't do anything right. And of course, most of this came from POS. I just cried as I watched the winning performance by CHC KL during the last night of Asia Conference. Sigh.

Well, but there's nothing much I can do huh. And then newswriting teacher just had to give me a hard time. Pointing out one small mistake of mine, and then trying to find at least 3 more reasons to pick on me. I'm not exaggerating, she really led on from one fault of mine to another. Being pissed, I argued back and she chased me out of class. So be it then. I was already planning to skip her class this morning cause I was really sleepy. Guess I should've. Wasted my time travelling down just for 2 minutes of her nonsense. Ugh.

Are teachers always right? Definitely no. And this is what makes most award-winning teachers stand out from the rest - they apologise when they do something wrong. Some teachers really need to reflect on their thinkings. I'm not saying that I'm not at fault, but there's a limit to how much you can abuse your authority.

Ugh. The weeks are getting worse as they pass. I pray that they will be better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog