Parachute.

As I've blogged in my previous post, these two weeks has been really bad. Problems with juggling time for POS and school last week, then a blow on Friday after performance, with Sunday among many others. I really need rest, and this week is interview for TV ministry on Sunday. Sigh. I'm really down, with so many things lost within these two weeks, and on the brink of ending it all again. I need a break. It's good there's no cgm for these two weeks. It gives me rest. Sigh. I might skip service tomorrow. Hopefully someone can follow me for service 3. I'm really unable to look at things properly, with failures and blows after failures and blows. I'm going out for a cycle to East Coast now. I just hope that drunkard would knock me down and end it all for me. I'll thank you a lot. But for now, I'm liking Train's album. Here's one of their songs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog