Ah.
I guess TV Ministry interview wasn't so bad today. But this week every service ended real fast. :/ This coming week would be a lil' more packed, with things being rushed out before we run off for our non-existent break, since it would be filled with us doing work, especially MRM street surveying. So yeah. Wanted to blog about something else but I've forgotten what I wanted to say, as usual. Ahwells. Ta-tahs.
I guess TV Ministry interview wasn't so bad today. But this week every service ended real fast. :/ This coming week would be a lil' more packed, with things being rushed out before we run off for our non-existent break, since it would be filled with us doing work, especially MRM street surveying. So yeah. Wanted to blog about something else but I've forgotten what I wanted to say, as usual. Ahwells. Ta-tahs.
Comments
Post a Comment