The huge step.
Well, just read an article on Yahoo! News while having my three hour long break which can be found here. Reading it just reminded me of the wedding movies and matrimony ceremonies that I've seen since I was a kid. In the article, it quoted Terence saying that there was an "adrenaline rush to marry". I guess that I've had it as well? But apart from that, it just reminded me of how things go in a wedding, You see the guy standing at the end of the aisle, smiling nervously as his bride walks down the never ending red carpet. And after all the formality vows, would be the one simple kiss that nothing can ever erase from them. To me, changing your status from "In a relationship" to "Married" is a very big change. It's probably the biggest decision or step I'll ever have to make in my life. I'm not saying that changing your status from "Single" to "In a relationship" isn't a big step. But ohwells. I don't know why I'm so random to think of this.
On a different note, I'm contemplating on whether I should have a BBQ this holidays. :/ Ahwells.
Well, just read an article on Yahoo! News while having my three hour long break which can be found here. Reading it just reminded me of the wedding movies and matrimony ceremonies that I've seen since I was a kid. In the article, it quoted Terence saying that there was an "adrenaline rush to marry". I guess that I've had it as well? But apart from that, it just reminded me of how things go in a wedding, You see the guy standing at the end of the aisle, smiling nervously as his bride walks down the never ending red carpet. And after all the formality vows, would be the one simple kiss that nothing can ever erase from them. To me, changing your status from "In a relationship" to "Married" is a very big change. It's probably the biggest decision or step I'll ever have to make in my life. I'm not saying that changing your status from "Single" to "In a relationship" isn't a big step. But ohwells. I don't know why I'm so random to think of this.
On a different note, I'm contemplating on whether I should have a BBQ this holidays. :/ Ahwells.
Comments
Post a Comment