I think I've screwed it again.
I've pondered over my progress in poly. Somehow it feels like my sec 1. During that period, I felt like quitting school and just be a "loser" in the uneducated sense and just waste my life away the easy way. And now, I feel the same way. I am really not motivated to do anything for school work at all. :/ Ohwells. Anyway, the past week has been relatively alright. Saturday I got home early, Sunday went to the Zoo, yesterday out for movie and slacking around. Watched Toy Story 3. Wasn't that bad. Well, I guess I'm done blogging here. Today would be 12 days since I've "sort of" finished something, and 6 days since I was 19, when I hoped something would happen. But heck, I've moved on, like I've always did. It was never my loss anyway.
Anyways, I've been feeling shit physically since yesterday. I've been waking up the past two mornings with splitting headaches which can't be gotten rid with paracetamol. :/ And earlier today I puked. Seriously, there's something wrong with me these past two years. I've never felt tired so easily or gotten sick so easily. I'm really starting to worry for my health. :/ Ohwells.
The windows are still tempting.
I've pondered over my progress in poly. Somehow it feels like my sec 1. During that period, I felt like quitting school and just be a "loser" in the uneducated sense and just waste my life away the easy way. And now, I feel the same way. I am really not motivated to do anything for school work at all. :/ Ohwells. Anyway, the past week has been relatively alright. Saturday I got home early, Sunday went to the Zoo, yesterday out for movie and slacking around. Watched Toy Story 3. Wasn't that bad. Well, I guess I'm done blogging here. Today would be 12 days since I've "sort of" finished something, and 6 days since I was 19, when I hoped something would happen. But heck, I've moved on, like I've always did. It was never my loss anyway.
Anyways, I've been feeling shit physically since yesterday. I've been waking up the past two mornings with splitting headaches which can't be gotten rid with paracetamol. :/ And earlier today I puked. Seriously, there's something wrong with me these past two years. I've never felt tired so easily or gotten sick so easily. I'm really starting to worry for my health. :/ Ohwells.
The windows are still tempting.
Comments
Post a Comment