Too much feelings.
I've realised that I haven't been blogging much about what I've been doing. It's more on my feelings. Ohwells. Anyway, this June I've been watching movies a lil' bit. I've watched "Killers" twice, "Karate Kid", and "Shrek Forever After" in two weeks. Anyway life has been quite okay in terms of school work, except that it is piling up again just when I thought I've cleared it. Anyway every Friday I'm getting myself to do some exercise. So last Friday night I cycled around Toa Payoh for two rounds. Saturday was church. Celebration wasn't bad. Really something new for me. Then Sunday was Sentosa for Zone Outing, then to Bugis for POS Appreciation. After that we played pool and then 5 of us stayed over at Juswin's house. Monday I went home and slept almost the entire day away, and watched movies at home at night. Then Tuesday was out for MRM survey, followed by B&J, then home and dinner with some peeps. Was really nice. Watched "Karate Kid" and it ended really late. Took a bus to Balestier and walked home. Wednesday I went out for Sakae, Shrek, and Flyer. Then movies the whole night till morning, among other stuffs.
I think it passed all too fast. Sigh. I never wanted it to come this year. I was hoping that time would slow down.
I've realised that I haven't been blogging much about what I've been doing. It's more on my feelings. Ohwells. Anyway, this June I've been watching movies a lil' bit. I've watched "Killers" twice, "Karate Kid", and "Shrek Forever After" in two weeks. Anyway life has been quite okay in terms of school work, except that it is piling up again just when I thought I've cleared it. Anyway every Friday I'm getting myself to do some exercise. So last Friday night I cycled around Toa Payoh for two rounds. Saturday was church. Celebration wasn't bad. Really something new for me. Then Sunday was Sentosa for Zone Outing, then to Bugis for POS Appreciation. After that we played pool and then 5 of us stayed over at Juswin's house. Monday I went home and slept almost the entire day away, and watched movies at home at night. Then Tuesday was out for MRM survey, followed by B&J, then home and dinner with some peeps. Was really nice. Watched "Karate Kid" and it ended really late. Took a bus to Balestier and walked home. Wednesday I went out for Sakae, Shrek, and Flyer. Then movies the whole night till morning, among other stuffs.
I think it passed all too fast. Sigh. I never wanted it to come this year. I was hoping that time would slow down.
Comments
Post a Comment