Time After Time...
I have changed. I have been told off about it, and i have been commented on. So i was determined to change, and i feel that i have made progress. So why can't you just believe me? Why can't you just let go of my past and live with the changed me? I'm being accountable, and trying to be someone that can be trusted. What you're doing doesn't encourage me at all. You were the first after so long that i tired to be honest with, to come clean with everything. But it doesn't encourage me if you hog on and judge me by my past.
I can never be appreciated by anyone. I try so hard, yet no one bothers. I force myself to change for the better, yet i can never make anyone happy with whatever i do. And this is one of my self-esteem issues.
Comments
Post a Comment