The 7 Things I Hate.

Well, today school was pretty okay. After school went Kinokuniya with Eugene and Marwin. And i wanted to train, but it rained. But i started at 630pm anyway. Decided to turn back at AMK when the rain was really too difficult to tolerate. i knew i shouldn't have cycled today. Firstly, a cab dashed out of a parking lot and i was close to crashing. And it was wet. What if i couldn't stop in time? :/ And furthermore, there was a lorry behind. What if he didn't stop in time too? I would be sandwiched instantly. Second time was when dirt went into eye. I was blinded. Good thing i reached a Red light to stop and calm down a bit. Thirdly, 2 cars came together and i almost got sandwiched between them. Again, i was lucky enough to brake in time. :/ Argh. Singapore roads are so screwed up. And only one person horned at me today, even though i wasn't in the wrong. And guess who? Obviously a taxi driver. As usual. I'm super pissed with them already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog