A Beautiful Dream.

This shall be one of the few times which my title is related to my post. I have a secret. I have lived with it happily and sad for these two days. And i can't keep it anymore, but i won't mention what it is about. Don't probe me either... I had a beautiful dream on Friday night.. It wasn't sinful, but it was quite wrong. It was a dream that would change the way we see lives. It was a dream that i can jump for joy at. A dream that would change my perspective on many things. It felt so real and beautiful, i forced myself back into sleep. Which is why i only woke up at around 130pm. It was the best dream that i ever had - A dream that i wished was reality... And will be a dream reminding me through the upcoming week, and etched in me forever, in my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog