Lazy.
Laziness has gotten the better of me. I haven't cleared facebook, replied friendster comments, and i haven't been updating this blog. Firstly, Monday evening i replaced my crossbreed tyre tubing. After pumping it up, it burst. Wasted 12 bucks just like that. Argh. So nvm, i used my mountain instead. When i came back, my rear derailleur broke off from it's mount. I had a hard time towing it back. I was so frustrated. And now, i'm declaring a few months off cycling. I'm quitting it. So yeah. I'm sick and tired of constantly having to do self maintenance on 3 bikes. It's like a wife and 2 mistresses - a cross and two mountains. I hate it. I had enough. I have wasted enough money into this hobby. Anyway yesterday was studying, then went junliang's gandma's wake. And today went bbq wholesale center with vann and steph to plan for her bbq. And thats about it. Shall update again soon, i hope.
Comments
Post a Comment