Cute Kitty.

It's either building technology, product designing, psychology, or architecture. Which one will i be going to? I do not know. IBT & psychology is temasek, PDI is ngee ann, and architecture is SP. When i tell my possibility of choosing psychology, everyone is shocked. I don't look like someone who can counsel or read your mind through your behaviour. I have the air-con man look. A technician's look. Someone who can help the average to fix his circuit or anything important in his house which seems basic to me and complicated to him. Whatever the case, i know that i have the talent in me now to fix things. All i need is a sample of something to dismantle to figure out how it works, to fix that actual something. That is my natural talent. Also, not forgetting my sense of direction. ;D Apparently i rock at it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog