Woosh.
Ahwells, another week is gone. I'm left with another week of school before my non-deserved break. I didn't even work as hard as I said I would before the sem started. Anyways for this week I've passed by CJC a couple of times, and I think I might have a little teeny bit of regret for not going to CJ/AC? Competitive yes. But it seems like a nicer place to study at. No stupid projects which add on useless stress. I'd rather just mug and that's it. Individual work works the best for me. Group projects always pull my grades down. For JC, just do the bare minimum to pass for promos, and then 'cheong' for the final 'A' levels. I really wished there was the three months JC thing. I really want to try it out. ): Ohman. This is bad. I'm going to be passing by CJ for the next two years to constantly remind me of the results of my decision. Well, not that I'm not enjoying poly life. But I'm sure we all feel the same way. We would always like to know how life would be if we had a different decision in the earlier part of our lives. :/ Ahwells. Time for me to cut me hair again. :D
Comments
Post a Comment