Oh, so that's the difference!
It's the holidays and I'm officially lifeless and going to be bored for the entire 2 weeks. It's been slightly over a week since my holidays have started. Chinese New Year was pretty alright, albeit boring. Anyways, the holidays is a period where I just stay home most days and just explore into home theatre stuffs. And I must say that I have been considering an upgrade from DVD to Blu-ray, but I've been contemplating. I guess I would get Blu-ray for the sake of the 7.1 surround sound. However, when I popped in HMV on Thursday, all the Blu-ray movies were 5.1. Only music concerts are 7.1. The only difference would be the picture and the sound being HD. Ahwells. Anyways, this holidays are going to be really boring for me. I need to search for things to do. Yawns.
On a different note, I watched Valentine's Day on Wednesday. It was pretty alright. But it kinda struck me that the "marry my best friend" idea isn't that great as it can be as shown in the movie between Kutcher and Garner. Those are like fairy tales. And it can come true, but takes a heck load of effort, and probably great planning in real life. I mean, as best friends, it's just weird. You're like dating a brother or sister. :/ Ahwells. I need a life. And I've realised that I can never end an essay or blog entry well. It's always abrupt. :/ Pooves. I suck at this. ):
And oh, btw, I do care. Byeeeeeeee! :D
Comments
Post a Comment