It hasn't rained.
The last time that a raindrop has fallen onto Toa Payoh grounds was over a week ago on a Friday. 5 February 2010. It's been really warm and irritating. The earth is seriously on the verge on dying. Ahwells. It's Chinese New Year! :D 2010, the chinese way. Also Valentine's Day. Interesting aye, a friendship/bgr day on the first day in the year of the chinese calendar. Heh. It would really be great if it rained today. Ahwells. Dehydration week, as I would call it.
Anyways, today would be the second consecutive Valentine's Day where I'm date-less. Pretty nice, I must say. And oh, this year's CNY is kinda quiet uh. There isn't much hype about CNY. Not as much "marketing" as previous years.
And oh, my blog is slightly over 3 years old! :D heh. Let's see now, 3 years ago, things were really tough to overcome. Much has happened in 2007. But well, every year has been slightly better. 2010 should be a better year. Ahwells. It's about time to go over to my grandma's house.
Hmm. Be my valentine?
Comments
Post a Comment