Uhh.
Time flies. Now's already the second day of the new year. It's a totally new and fresh start, with a new vision to create, and to stop hogging on to the past. But well, I've got zero resolutions for the year 2010, and it doesn't really matter much since I've never completed any of them before. Well, I should be saying that my New Year was pretty good. Though short, but probably the best I've had in my entire life. (: Well, 2010 has gotta be a good and greater year for me. Last two weeks of December was great, and probably the best way to end 2009, but I guess it is also a good start for 2010. Ohwell, assignments again. ): I've not started yet. Been procrastinating despite having a lil' free time since the last day of 2009. Ohwell, on something different, life was different when I looked at my phone and saw that the date says "January 1, 2010" a few minutes into 2010 yesterday. It can be seen as a fresh new beginning, or another drag of a year. For my entire life I've always thought of a new year as a drag, needing to pull through another year again. But for this year, I shall look at it in a positive manner. 2010 shall be a different year, with a different and greater ending. I guess that can be my new year's resolution, and the first one to be completed. (:
Happy new year bloggy, and also to all my faithful readers. :D
Comments
Post a Comment