Ah.

I have a million schoolwork to do, and I've not started on any. :/ Well, watched "Alvin & Chipmunks 2" yesterday, irritating voice, but well, I can't deny that it's cute, especially Theodore. And the word chipettes sound weird. Ahwell. After that we sort of rushed down to catch the fireworks, and we reached a good spot just as the fireworks started. It was perfect timing. If we had been a train earlier or later, we wouldn't have gotten such a spot with this view. Amazing. Then hung around a lil till 2, and the NR ride home stopped at every single bus stop. Somehow, someone would alight at every single stop. Super irritating and slow, causing me to only reach home at 3am. :/ Ahwells. And now I'm awake early on New Year cause I somehow woke up. Maybe my radio was too loud, and now I can't get back to sleep.
:/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog