Baby are you down down down down down, dowwwwwwwwn.
Second week of school, and still rushing for deadlines. At least it's one down today. But there's a million more. ): Presentation today was bad. Had to present a debatable part of the topic and battled with speaking the right words on a sensitive topic. Urghs. It's only a C+! Damn. Radio and speech are due this week, and many others are piling up. I somehow have a very bad feeling about these. :/ I'm very worried. I'm very worried for my grades, and this is only my first year. Urgh. Anyway, for all the people who got back their 'O' level results today, hopefully you're all not at a loss. I know I kinda was, but ahwells. Just don't let the grades determine you yeah? Don't let it control with pride and be the better of you, or to let it bring you down. (: Well, I just hope that I can pass my remaining two years well. ):
Comments
Post a Comment