2010.
Well, the new year has been pretty good so far. Saturday was just church, and then today was Yuan Ling's birthday lunch, followed by shopping. In this holiday, I have gotten a total of 13 new tops -- 8 from topman, 4 from threadless, and 1 jacket from Bershka. Nice place I must say, Bershka. Just a lil' too pricey without any sales going on. Ahwell. Mom is complaining that I should get more bottoms, but as I've always reasoned, bottoms are always a chore to get. Like today, Uni Qlo didn't have my size for the slim fit jeans. They were all so huge. :/ Ahwells. My blog is alive again, but will be dead once school starts tomorrow, or should I say later. :/ Hmms, I remember vividly during the thanksgiving video that when 2010 flashed, followed by the phrase that Pst. Kong always uses "May it be the best year yet", everyone cheered. With the media focusing so much on this new year and giving so much emphasis on having a new start like never before, 2010 is sure going to be a new start. 2009, a very bad year, has been burned off. Just really randomly as I was typing the last few sentences, I got reminded of the song "Did You Forget" by Demi Lovato. Well, did I forget? Yes, I sure did. There isn't any 2009, 2008, 2007, or 2006 in my dictionary or memory now. Those were the tough years of growing up, which I still am. You didn't believe that I could change, so be it. I don't need to prove it to you. Because all that matters is, I know I'm not who I was anymore. I'm a different person. And with 2010, I'm a newer person. (:
Comments
Post a Comment