Every Night I Wish Upon a Star
I'm supposed to be offline to sleep early for tomorrow, to catch up on my lost sleep, though tutorial tomorrow has been cancelled. But ahwell, came back on. Well, have been listening to DJ Earworm after seeing Inez posting it up on twitter. Go google this guy up, great mash ups, and I though Norwegian Recycling had the most number of songs in one mash up. :/ It's all chapalang. Chapalang that is pleasing to the ears. Well, reminds me a lot of 2009, because the songs are from the top 25 of the billboard charts of 2009. New Year's Day, was probably a new land. I've made my resolution to stay away from 2009, and a few years before that as well. But, it's hard, uh.
You never took me seriously, asking me not to commit the same mistakes again as you force me away. And I just wish, you could have had a lil' faith in me, again. Ohwells. Life still has to go on. Maybe one day, eh? That's my wishful thinking. Well, safe flight back, in advance. Anyway, here's that song.
Comments
Post a Comment