Sometimes.

Hmm I usually do not blog two posts consecutively. But apparently I am for this post. Maybe cause I just suddenly decided that I had to blog? Well, sometimes I just really wonder why I'm here on earth. Sure, we've all been reminded about it in church or religious organisations. Be it a blessing, punishment or fulfillment of visions -- depending on the type of religious preaching -- I still get something nudging me every once in a while about how life would be without me. Honestly when I look back, some lives may have been better if I were non-existent in their period of time here on earth. And if I were not here, I would not be feeling the crazy emotions which I have felt for my past 17++ years. At times I feel that I was just a blob of space-wasting goo that burdens everyone down. And well, I just wish that life is just as good as the fairytales. Because only fairytales have happy endings. Real life ends in horror.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog