Eff You.
Why is it that some people say it so easily as if it increases their chance of striking the first prize for the 4-D bets that they have placed for the following weekend or Wednesday? True, it may not seem vulgar to them. But saying it so openly in public, cause you're hinting that you want it? Oh, you disgusting horny boy. Ohwells. ANYWAYS! That was just a random thought. hahaha. I thought I had to rush through with mailing over 2000 letters at work but direct boss came in and told us to hold it. So we're like practically jobless at the office now - or should I say the meeting room? Which is why I can bloggy now. ;D Anws I'm planning to quit next Wednesday so that I can have the Thursday off to go back to school to collect me O level cert and to visit the teachers as well. And then I shall have the next week free before school officially starts on 20. But I've gotta be back in school on 14 and 17 for some compulsory stuff ~ yawns. Hmms, How will school be like? Will I blend in? I'll soon find out. :/
Comments
Post a Comment