Nuts, Balls, Mice.
Let's see now. I'm suffering from muscle aches from soccer on sunday and volleyball on monday. Apparently I under-estimated the toughness of volley. Almost died. lmaos. And watched taken at West Mall after school. As usual, the the Eng Wah theatre was in a very bad condition and I didn't really feel comfortable in there. Sure they may claim to be up-to-date with the theatre equipments, but their theatre ambience, layout, decor, and box office system sure needs some improvements. I just feel that Eng Wah and Shaw can do much more to keep up with the theatre business now. Anyways after that was walking around Causeway Point before heading home. Today's lesson was pretty fun. Managed to kinda get the hang of photoshop. Heh. And for once I met Junliang in school. (: heh. Ohwells. Now I'm just eagerly waiting to see Anders in school. Wonder how he's coping. hah! Ohwells. And now I'm at Wisma Starbucks. Pretty boring. Ohwells.
Comments
Post a Comment