Let's Kill.

Well, I just had a peep into my school stuff online, and I saw my timetable. I don't know whether it is accurate because it did state that it is only supposed to be available after 17 April. But anyway, if it is true, I start school at 8 on Mondays and end at 12 noon. The latest is like Wednesdays which end at 6pm but the day starts at 11am. Tues would be the best cause I start at 9 and end at 12. I actually don't have much lessons. Hmms, if this were to be the real timetable, life would be so weird. Ohwells. And up till now, I still have not used my apple for more than 3 times since I got it almost a month ago. Hopefully school doesn't suck. Anyway it's just one week to the start of school and I'm packed to the brim. Well, this week has been a long week. I mean like easter weekend was just great, and so were the days before easter. Now I am just anticipating for my next salary to come in on Monday night. That's all that matters. With that, I can start on everything else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog