Huh.
Well well, let's see now. I already have my UOB account, and I'm awaiting for the bank to issue me my first debit card with them. Well, anyway yesterday was my Mac OS training in school, and this two girls sat beside me. We started chatting just a lil' bit, and asked which course I'm in. (Well, firstly, everyone in this training is from FMS) I told her Mass comm. And she gave the " :O " look, faced her palm at me, and jokingly said "Oh! Don't talk to me". Lol? I've yet to discover that reaction's meaning, but I guessed that it is an image where people see MCM students as people who speak fluently with words that seem to make everyone blur with scratched heads? Well that is so not true. Lmao. Look at the way which I speak and write. It is only as good or as best as the average essays which you would read about from others of my age. Well, what would school life be like, I won't know. But once it commences, I just hope that I will be able to survive in there. Sometimes I just feel that my english is inferior to others. But I just hope that I can pull through these 3 long years.
Comments
Post a Comment