Work.

This is something that I got off from work. ;D And oh, mind the grammar and sentence structuring. I'm just copying directly from the source. (:


Advantages of horse as transportation.

1. Needs smaller space than car.
2. Horse has got eyes so the likelihood of accident will be very much reduced.
3. Drink rider will be safer than drink driver as the horse can avoid accident since the horse can see themself.
4. This one is real good, lol. Horse eat hay only,very cheap and environment friendly, no need to worry about oil prices, lol.
5. Horse can climb stair where car can't, lol.
6. Horse can reproduce, you buy two horses and you can get who knows another three or four more F.O.C. no need C.O.E., lol.
7. Horses don't need to change batteries, spark plugs, won't rust too, lol.

lol, all I can say is the person who created this is super lol. lmao.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog