I was terribly mistaken.
I thought that I had supportive parents and siblings. No one gave a blame when I did badly. But when I did well for Os, all that was thrown at me was $100. $100 for results which made everyone green with envy. That was it. And when it came to the OCBC Cycle Singapore, they did not give a care about it. And now, I'm blamed for choosing a school and a course which is expensive. Everyday I return home with a black-faced father and grumbling mother. Sister made comments which I can't ever imagine. I was told to settle every cent by my own since I chose to go to the most expensive school and course. It seems that the only way out is to send in an email tendering the withdrawal from NP and going to ACJC/CJC next year. That is the only way that I can see which brings a better smile with better comments directed toward me. Cheaper school fees, cheaper school necessities, cheaper transportation costs, and lastly, no need for a mac. People drop out of JC to go to poly. Perhaps at the last resort, I'll have to do the opposite.
Comments
Post a Comment