3 Months!

Well, time flies. No, it doesn't fly. Actually it flashes. Work has been tiring though boring, and it's soon time to get my apple. :/ Well, I don't have much to blog about actually. But something just struck me today. It is just an arrow that is shot directly at me. When you get good results for exams, you tend to go the most popular course. Or at least one with a good reputation behind it... But then again, are we being too high-headed? Should we all take a few notches down from our stubbed noses and be humble about everything? It is really something that sent me reflecting. And thus this post. After all, it is stated in the bible that we should humble ourselves. Ohwells. Things have changed. I can feel it. I'm sorry if I did or said anything wrong for the past week. :/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog