Hmm, let's see. Today I woke up at around 215pm and met fish to go watch the guys play at Kovan. Well, they scored quite a lot. lols. Then went home and slacked for awhile before going out to cycle with Glen at 7pm. Cycled to Pasir Ris then back to Kovan to eat Punggol Nasi Lemak. Quite interesting, the coffeeshop owner would shout and alert everyone when the traffic police comes cause they are parking on double zig-zag lines. Well, it was pretty fun, cycled a total of 42KM today. Maybe will head for Changi Village with him next Sunday. See how. (: Ohman, Punggol Nasi Lemak is the best stuff you can get in Singapore. I don't know if they're affiliated, but there're two -- one near Kovan MRT and another along Tanjong Katong Road, opposite the Caltax Petrol kiosk. But from my tryings, I prefer the Tanjong Katong's outlet as the rice and chilli is nicer. However the Kovan one has the best chicken. ;D
http://listcrux.com/top-10-easy-and-painless-ways-to-die/ Sleeping pills sounds easiest. Wonder if Panadol would have the same effect.
Comments
Post a Comment