Cards.
Let's see now. It's been quite awhile since I updated my blog. Anyways last week was pretty much work, and men's meeting on Friday evening at JW. Was pretty good. After that was watching Confessions Of A Shopaholic at cine with Glen and Jere. It was pretty cool. This week is Early Morning Prayer meeting again. So cool, but the irritating part is rushing to work after it. Ohwells. Anyways sometimes I wonder the want for cards by me. As of today, I am planning to take out a portion of my next salary to open an account and get a Visa card out of it. I shall not name the bank, but well, I should say that the card could have gave me a better deal at Cathay last sat. :/ ohwells. As a relation to the movie, it is so true to me that the feeling of swiping cards is just estatic. And whenever you flip a card over the cashier tabletop, it just overwhlems you with this great feeling. But whenever the card is overdrawn, panic starts to sink in and you'll start panicking all over trying to search for another solution. But ohwells, another card to be added in soon. (:
Comments
Post a Comment