Urm.
I shall heed advice and blog to throw my feelings out. Well, firstly today was very memorable. 12 hours ago, I got out of bed and did some stretches and bathed to get ready for OCBC Cycle Singapore. At 620am, I left home with my bike. While I was along thomson, a fellow participant passed and greeted me a good morning. :/ As I approached Bukit Timah Road at Little India, more cyclists joined the route and many had their arguments of which route was more straightforward to get to the starting line. I really miss the event. Overtaking the multitudes of slower cyclists, drafting the faster Caucasian cyclists, the sharp turns, passing through red lights, and definitely the last 2KM -- where everyone sprinted out of the underpass and to the finishing line. The only thing I wish for was the absence of muscle cramps on my calves. Because of that, I could not cycle faster and I actually did not perspire much. I didn't put in all my effort, thanks to the cramp. :/ OCBC Cycle Singapore 2009 is definitely something that I will remember, and I will be there again next year with better performance. Loves.
Tomorrow will be my first day at the job. Just hope everything will go well for the next one and a half months...
Comments
Post a Comment