Changes.

Well, I have never liked mac/apple. But I guess I'll soon have to live with using it. OCBC Cycle Singapore is less than 3 weeks away and I have not been moving my lazy butt onto the saddle to start training. :/ And recently mosquitoes have been invading my room, allowing me to see their kiss marks on me when I awake from my lala land in the morning. It's just so irritating. Now I'm burning mosquito coils in my room and I think it'll be me who gets affected by the coils cause I'm starting to feel drowsy now. :/ ughs. Anyways yesterday I tried to do a streak of golden on my fringe but I terribly failed. This morning I tried again and it was a lil' better. Now I'm doing my final shot, hoping that it'll turn out great. Ohwells. :/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog