Hoho.
Listening to my ipod, I tapped my ez-link and walked through the faregates. And then something was different. Yes, a different feeling. When I board the bus, I no longer hear the familiar two beeps that I have been hearing ever since I was primary 4. Oh, the heart wrenching pain as your travel expenses triple from the previous years. It is like inflation. I never had a care about tapping out when I alight from a bus. But as of today, tapping out is an important habit which I have to get used to. For failing which could cause me a couple more cents. OHWELLS! ANYWAYS, today was study group at Khatib, then dinner and movie with classmates. Quah couldn't make it though. Anyways I hope that I'm not making a bad decision by agreeing to work on Tuesday. :/ I'll see how Tuesday goes, and I'll most likely quit after Tuesday. :/
Comments
Post a Comment