Sound Reproduction.
Sound is produced when air molecules vibrate. How could I have forgotten this basic law into my speaker interest when I've been using this law for the past year in physics? Ugh. I've always dreamt and wanted a pair of speakers which will be good enough to power up a sound that can be heard meters away. And it just hit me. Because the intensity of pushing the air (creating sound) also depends on the number of speakers you use. And with this, speakers don't have to overwork and be put to their max volume to reproduce a louder sound that's aimed at travelling distances away, when in actual fact the sound is just distorted. And oh, the next bbq will be at the end of this month, tentatively planned to be on 27th Feb. And I promise that the sound system will not be overworking and blasting it's way through. (:
Comments
Post a Comment