There are 2 phrases which I’ve heard before which has impacted me in my life.
The first one:
Even when she leaves you, if she is really meant to be yours, then someway, the two will reunite again one day.
Even when she leaves you, if she is really meant to be yours, then someway, the two will reunite again one day.
The second one is:
If you’re such a big flirt and if you’re able to get any girl you please, then good for you. But what if one day you meet a girl that you find really different from the rest and you really feel that she’s the one? And she refuses to be with you because of her own personal reasons or worse, because of your past?
If you’re such a big flirt and if you’re able to get any girl you please, then good for you. But what if one day you meet a girl that you find really different from the rest and you really feel that she’s the one? And she refuses to be with you because of her own personal reasons or worse, because of your past?
These 2 phrases are still impacting me and I am still pondering over the second phrase because it ever happened to me before. Everyone reading this, please think about it, especially if you’re like me. But I doubt that there’s none like me. Cause I’m a failure and no one wants to be me. But anyway, these words are from my heart. Now all I wish for is that one miracle…
Comments
Post a Comment