I will never forget the memories of my 16th Birthday. I still remember vividly of every small thing that i did on the 2 days. But i remember the 2nd day of the celebration, which was on my birthday itself... When i was starting the fire at 5pm plus, a small group of 5 people who had checked in to the chalet beside mine in the morning, had one of the aunties staring at me and perhaps the sound system. And i remember by around 8pm, they stopped barbecuing and they lent us their pit! Haha. Well, i guess that's enough prove to show that my birthday celebration was a success... But i just realised something a few days ago... My celebration was such a success - we had everything, from great loud music to a successful BBQ to a big crowd... Everything was there, except one thing... No one took any pictures. ): We remembered everything including the minor stuffs, but the most obvious thing used in celebrating birthdays was missing. Sigh. Now all thats left are mental memories. But still, i love my celebration. (: Its my first and i hope it won't be the only one. (:


What If I Said That I Love You, SINCERELY?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog