One day, a traffic police officer stopped a driver who was driving recklessly and swerving around the road. Suspecting he was drunk, the officer asked the man to blow into a pumper to check for alcoholic breath. The man said "I can't". And the officer asked "Why not?". Then the man replied "I've got asthma, if i blow too hard, i may get an attack.". So the police officer asked if get can get a urine sample. The man replied "Can't do that either, officer.". Curious, the officer asked him "and why not?". The man then said "I have diabetes. If you get my sample, you will get urine that is totally filled with sugar, masking the alcohol.". Then the officer asked if he can get a blood sample. The man then replied "Nope, can't do that either" And the frustrated officer demanded "And why not?". The man then replied "I have a blood virus. If you draw a single drop of blood from me, i may die!". Frustrated and angry, the officer pointed to the road and asked: "Well, then can you walk straight along this straight line without going left and right like a crab?". The man then said "I can't do that either officer!". So the almost-going-nuts officer screamed "And why not?". The bloke then replied: "Cause i'm drunk!".

:D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog