Hmm. I shall blog on two days today. I shall blog on today first. (: Well, today nothing much happened. Just went to church, and had deliverance ministry after service so everything only ended at like 930pm. After it ended, we just went back to Tpy and i ate Ban Mian with James. After eating i took 235 home and here i am. (: Now i shall start on yesterday.
27 July 2007, Friday<br>
Today after school, i went Newton to meet her and i trained to Somerset to get tickets for The Simpsons at Cineleisure. After getting it, me and her took a bus down to PS to slack at Mos and we slacked there till like 445pm before leaving and the show is at 505pm. Hah. So i met Jun Hong and his girl at Dhoby Ghaut MRT and we trained to Somerset to catch the movie. Its super funny i tell you.Go watch it. Hah. There is even an "advertisement" in the movie. Hah. Anyway after that Ju Hong went off with his girl and i sent her to her grandma's house before i went home. (:
I love theater 3. :D
I love theater 3. :D
Comments
Post a Comment