Hmm. Time to blog again. :D Shall blog about yesterday. (:
Hmm. Yesterday, it was my school’s carnival. I went to school as usual at 7am and started setting up our class’ food stall which was selling cotton candy. Things were still good, until the first customer came at 8am. Cause the queue just started forming and I did not have a single chance to rest or sit at all… And our machine was the small one which would switch off by itself after working for 5 minutes when it gets too hot. So we had to use the first machine, then hop to the second one, and then back again. And while I’m forming the cotton candy, two other guys had to clean the other machine of its tiny remainders to prevent the candy floss from getting stuck in the machine. There were even times when both machines were over-heated and we had to wait for 2 minutes to cool it down. And by 1pm, I was so tired and the machines were totally over-heated so I had to close the stall as the people for the next shift pang-seh us. ):

While the rest left after closing the stall, I stayed on at the stall and only left at around 2pm to help at our class’ game stall… So stupid, we could have earned a lot from the sale of the cotton candy, but the machines were just too slow… So I helped out at the game stall, walked around a bit, and that was all I did. :D Then at the end of the day, this stall had left over chickens and was selling at such a good price, I decided to buy a few packets of it in a box for $19 since there’s no point in keeping the coupons. LoLs. Then me, Glen, and Jun Hong took a cab to Tpy. Jun Hong went to take 145, and so me and Glen went up to my house to put our things down and cycled to Lor 5 to eat. After eating, we went back to my house and Glen took his stuff and went home while I went to take a bath...

After bathing, I sent her home and I reached home at around 940pm. Then at around 1030pm, I met Nic at red circle and we went enter Mac, then to my house to get my bike, and we started walking to her house. At Lor 5, we went to the hawker center to eat with James even though he was the only one eating. LoL. Then after eating, James went home and I continued walking with Nic to her house. We reached there at about 1250am and after sending her, I cycled home. (: And I only slept at 4am. :D

I'm Staring Out Into The Night, Trying To Hide The Pain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog