Pretty much stuck.
Okay, so here I am blogging again because there's nothing to do in Wuhan. :/ Everyone is either slacking around aimlessly or sleeping. -.- Not to mention, it's only 630pm. Grr. There's really nothing much to do. :/ Life is pretty mundane with few classes and stuff, but so is Singapore. I'd be rotting my ass off if I were still in Singapore. :/ Ahwells. Shall find things to do, hopefully, to keep me occupied. I can say that I've been surviving pretty well so far. I can pretty much navigate around independently and stuff, so yeah. I'm not really home-sick, but I'm quite country-sick. In Singapore, I can just go for my cycles when I'm feeling under or walk around the neighborhood whenever I need to. Sigh. I'm almost halfway through. Today is Day 16 with 19 days left. :/ I'm seriously wondering why I'm so free. :/ This isn't good. Ahwells.
But on a lighter note, I've pulled my cummulative GPA up. Won't say how it is cause it's kinda bad, but I will improve on it in my next two sems. (: I'm looking forward to going back to Singapore where hot water is of abundance (cause in China, hot water in dorms only come at 6am and 5pm, both of which will last until the entire building uses it up in about 4 hours), and my bed is always there. I'm quite annoyed with the cold weather although I know I will miss it when it becomes warmer next week. ): Ohwells, I'm a fickle-minded kid. :O
Okay, so here I am blogging again because there's nothing to do in Wuhan. :/ Everyone is either slacking around aimlessly or sleeping. -.- Not to mention, it's only 630pm. Grr. There's really nothing much to do. :/ Life is pretty mundane with few classes and stuff, but so is Singapore. I'd be rotting my ass off if I were still in Singapore. :/ Ahwells. Shall find things to do, hopefully, to keep me occupied. I can say that I've been surviving pretty well so far. I can pretty much navigate around independently and stuff, so yeah. I'm not really home-sick, but I'm quite country-sick. In Singapore, I can just go for my cycles when I'm feeling under or walk around the neighborhood whenever I need to. Sigh. I'm almost halfway through. Today is Day 16 with 19 days left. :/ I'm seriously wondering why I'm so free. :/ This isn't good. Ahwells.
But on a lighter note, I've pulled my cummulative GPA up. Won't say how it is cause it's kinda bad, but I will improve on it in my next two sems. (: I'm looking forward to going back to Singapore where hot water is of abundance (cause in China, hot water in dorms only come at 6am and 5pm, both of which will last until the entire building uses it up in about 4 hours), and my bed is always there. I'm quite annoyed with the cold weather although I know I will miss it when it becomes warmer next week. ): Ohwells, I'm a fickle-minded kid. :O
Comments
Post a Comment