I'm pretty much getting the drag of Wuhan now. It's day 11 with a countdown of 24 Days. The first few days have passed really fast with lots of fun and slacking but work is starting and it is starting to make me dread this trip. I know 24 days is actually short but I'm feeling the drag here. I'm not homesick, but I want to be in Singapore. There are things in Singapore that I'm supposed to be at. Not being home on a Saturday really kills me. I cried when I realised that I'm in China instead of Suntec. All my memories and things are there. Sigh. I will get through this. And Amazing Grace is one of the most comforting songs I know and got reminded of while watching online service this weekend. I will get through this, I know I will. I will enjoy this as much as any other person who has been to China to study. Sigh, I need to be less emotional.
I'm pretty much getting the drag of Wuhan now. It's day 11 with a countdown of 24 Days. The first few days have passed really fast with lots of fun and slacking but work is starting and it is starting to make me dread this trip. I know 24 days is actually short but I'm feeling the drag here. I'm not homesick, but I want to be in Singapore. There are things in Singapore that I'm supposed to be at. Not being home on a Saturday really kills me. I cried when I realised that I'm in China instead of Suntec. All my memories and things are there. Sigh. I will get through this. And Amazing Grace is one of the most comforting songs I know and got reminded of while watching online service this weekend. I will get through this, I know I will. I will enjoy this as much as any other person who has been to China to study. Sigh, I need to be less emotional.
Comments
Post a Comment