It's finally over.

Yes, today's the day where exams are officially over. Yayy. Anyway as what ex-Sunday studying partner said, today is exactly one week away from the last night that we'll be in Singapore. Can't believe that I'm going off in a week's time for five long weeks. :/ But I do believe that time in Wuhan will fly fast. (: Facebook, twitter, and a million other websites will be blocked in China. ): Ohwells, shall make do with as much as I have or can have while I'm there. (:

Mmmm, there's a weird PPP thing in school tomorrow until 5. :/ What a waste of time. And and, I'mma wake up early by 830am tomorrow. Gonna jump out of bed to go down to the post office to collect my bulky item from SingPost. Apparently something has arrived. It's either one of the two posters I've ordered, or my macbook's 'apple juice' decal. I think it's the decal cause it's from Thailand and the other two are from the U.S. But on the other hand, why would a decal require such a huge box? :/ I just do hope that it is one of the three items that I've ordered and not some junk mail. Ahwells. I have so much to do, but so little time. Ohman, I need more time. I'm not ready to go off yet. ):

Comments

Popular posts from this blog