Day 8 in a foreign place.

Well, China has been relatively good so far. In fact I don't feel any difference being in China. Maybe it's just China, because we're all already used to communicating in Mandarin even in Singapore and that the living conditions are quite similar. The only difference is that China's a little more run down. I've not been feeling homesick yet though. Still surviving quite well, except that I'm feeling time passing real slow. I mean even if it's in Singapore, I'd still feel that time is passing slow because it's school. School bores people.

But anyway, life in China is pretty good so far. Able to live independently and stuff. It's amazing that I don't feel homesick. Just really annoyed with the weather because it has given me a bad throat, flu, cough, and fever all at once. It's really torturing. But ohwells. I've no idea what I wanna buy back to Singapore for people. I've not seen anything unique yet though. :/ hur.

Well, things and food are really cheap here. I had two bowls of fried dumplings and one sausage for a total cost of SGD$1.10. Seriously enjoying all the cheap stuff here. heh. Ohwells. I still can't believe that I'm in China! :O Never expected myself to be here. Seriously amazed. hah. And, as much as I'm annoyed with the weather, it's actually quite cool. Like the outdoors are cooler as compared to the indoors. I remember running straight out into the cold weather when I arrived at Guangzhou airport. Hah, seriously cool to be experiencing this for the first time in my life. Also, the tap waters are icy cold. Seriously, they can just numb your fingers. Brrrr. Hahah. Ahwells. Shall nap now. Yawns, class in about 2 hours time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog