Walk away if you want to.

I really don't know what to say.
I never knew anything.
After two months on contemplating death,
I've found out that I should have taken that leap long ago.
The mounting stress and failures over the past two months
hasn't really been very encouraging to keep life going.
And today, I've got to know the truth.
The truth was all along there.
I was just too blind to see it.
I knew I was being used.
But I chose to think that I wasn't and kept life.
I'm really sick of life.
I'm really sick of being the one people can call upon
when they're abandoned somewhere in the middle of the night,
but no one appearing for me in the day when I need it.
I guess this is life.
I'm really sick of all these nonsense.
I'm just a back-up for you and everyone.
I'm only called when it's convenient.
One of the lesson learnt?
Don't pick up your phone when it rings at 2 in the morning.
Many others as well. But that is just one of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog