I caved.

I cannot stand holding it in anymore. Two years ago I was juggling in my mind whether to believe in a certain concept. A concept where females are just heartbreakers and liars who keep saying "I don't know" as an excuse. But I have re-affirmed it recently. Girls who keep telling you "No, I promise you I'm different from the rest", or saying "I don't know". It's pathetic and stupid. My conclusion is that they are all the same. Liars and people who will break you. People who do not give a care no matter what you do for them. In fact, I personally do not even classify them as people anymore. Eve should have never been created in the first place. Man should have just been able to reproduce itself or something. And oh, yes, it's YOU who re-affirmed my mindset about females. Thanks. And thanks for all the useless promises.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog