Shit.
I've lost the most important possession,
which the CD containing all the songs I played
during my 16th birthday chalet. Damn.
I wanted to listen to it again since a few days back
and I couldn't find it anymore. I lost all FOUR copies.
Ugh.
Ohwells. Sigh.
School work is irritatingly irritating, if there's such a phrase.
And life is just so screwed. July hasn't been nice to me yet.
I don't see how 2010 will be my best year yet.
Seems more like my worst year yet. Sigh.
Shall go back to slugging out my work. UGH.
I've lost the most important possession,
which the CD containing all the songs I played
during my 16th birthday chalet. Damn.
I wanted to listen to it again since a few days back
and I couldn't find it anymore. I lost all FOUR copies.
Ugh.
Ohwells. Sigh.
School work is irritatingly irritating, if there's such a phrase.
And life is just so screwed. July hasn't been nice to me yet.
I don't see how 2010 will be my best year yet.
Seems more like my worst year yet. Sigh.
Shall go back to slugging out my work. UGH.
Comments
Post a Comment