mental.

I somehow feel that this CNY is different from previous years. :/ Somehow it feels like a normal day. I guess with time, things change? I looked at a few old pictures and it is really amazing. Amazing that the memories are still so fresh. Over at my grandma's house today, things just felt different. The way I felt about the estate was different from what was 2 years ago. Sigh. Anyway while walking around the estate today, I heard a car accelerate real hard with the sound of it going over something, followed by a crash. Then I heard it going over something again. Apparently a car was reversing in the parking lot and it went over a kerb and continued reversing, crashing into a car on the other side of the kerb. Then it forwarded back into he lot. And it totally traumatised me. The sound of the chassis of the car rubbing against the kerb along with the crashing sound is really scary for me then. I do not know why. All I can say is, this chinese new year period has been weird for me, and I think I need help in getting back into reality. Sigh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog