Hmm.

I can't seem to sleep early nowadays. Insomnia maybe. I've been super interested in speaker systems lately, especially the blasting ones for outdoors -- in other words, longthrow speakers. I'm just fascinated by it and wanna be able to own a good set of portable longthrow speakers. Of course, most good portable speakers don't run on battery/DC power. They run on AC. Ohwells. And even if they do run on batteries or on DC power, they are insanely expensive. Just today i got a small pair of portable speakers online. I won't declare the price but I guess it's quite insane for someone like me to get such a small speaker for such a price. But well, I think that I will like it. (: Well, time is passing and the 'O' level results will be out soon. Rawrs. And End-February will be the next BBQ. I know it is weirdly placed but well, it's not too near to the start of school for the poly-freshmen and should also be the holiday period for the current poly students. (Well, most of you guys are either awaiting to go poly or are already in poly what! hah.) So yeahh. Shall look forward to it. (: Anyways, shall update a lil' on my life. For once after so long, I wasn't at the Marina Bay countdown. I was with Joey at the Downtown East's one. Was a very fun night though. (: And today (Friday) was just out with Glen doing stunts. Pretty fun, but had tension headache. :/ And apparently, I can't connect my memory card to my com. Ughs. Ohwells. This is about it. Shall update soon. (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog