Crazy!
Well, I've decided to join the OCBC Cycle S'pore on me own, since everyone else whom I think can cycle are having their poly common tests during that period... :/ Apparently it is 40KM, but I could never maintain a good speed without taking a break to complete that distance in a reasonable timing. :/ Just yesterday (Wednesday) I attempted to cycle to Tuas checkpoint with Glen, but turned back two bus stops before cause we've hit a dead end for cyclists. (the road led to an expressway and i did not know an alternative route) Anyway, it was about 30 plus kilometers and I could hardly go that distance without a break in between. Sigh. How am I going to complete 40 in an hour and a half? I've calculated that my cruising speed is around 25-27. But how can I maintain that speed? Sigh. I'm going to need some serious training soon. And can someone please join this event with me? Sigh.
Comments
Post a Comment